HEY GUYS ITS KASSIE.
I LOVE SOFTBALL.....
MY 3 BEST FRIENDS ARE BRYAN T , GRACIE R, AND ANDI T....
MY FAV # IS 14
I HATE TO RUN BUT LOVE TO SWIM
OK WELL IDK WHAT ELSE.... SO YA
!LEAVE ME A COMMENT SOON!
ha ha ha hi wats up me nothing so yea and i have to tell you something your not very purdy and your not very bright i am so glad we had that talk jk jk love yea kisses 0_o ha ha ha ha i thought of something tell andi ewwwwwww you smell like a fishs............. you know what i mean
OMG!!!! what do u have planned??? i wanna take u to like, olive garden or somethin... ill plan u a party and invite all our friendz.... ok?? so dont plan anything..... lol... but ill try to plan a party for ya!!!! c/b lub you!!!! -clarissa ♥ nick
HEY I LOVE SOFTBALL I AM TALL ...
I HAVE BROWN EYES && HAIR
YA I LOVE ALMOST EVERYONE
AND I LOVE TO TALK && HAVE FUN
"O YA"
**Comment My Blog Hope You Like It**
5 comments:
ha ha ha hi wats up me nothing so yea and i have to tell you something your not very purdy and your not very bright i am so glad we had that talk jk jk love yea kisses 0_o ha ha ha ha i thought of something tell andi ewwwwwww you smell like a fishs............. you know what i mean
p.sssssss you look very purdy
gawd kass....
u look so pretty in the pic...
grr... im so jealous...
lol...
well, luvs ya!!!!
muah...
- clarissa ♥ nick
OMG!!!!
what do u have planned???
i wanna take u to like, olive garden or somethin...
ill plan u a party and invite all our friendz....
ok??
so dont plan anything.....
lol...
but ill try to plan a party for ya!!!!
c/b
lub you!!!!
-clarissa ♥ nick
ok, you look so purdy..
like, oh my gosh.
ha.
this picture rocks my socks..
so freaking purdy..
lubb you lotss.
Alex[[craves comfort]]
Post a Comment